Water Treatment System with Diverter Kit for existing tap, with 5-year Extended Warranty eSpring™ 1.219,00 EUR
A single cartridge can filter 5,000 litres – equivalent to a whole year’s water supply. eSpring has been independently verified and certified by the NSF® – an independent, not-for-profit public health organisation.
The eSpring Water Treatment System removes 99.99% of disease-causing bacteria; over 160 contaminants including over 140 potential health effect contaminants and thanks to Diverter Kit it fits easily to your existing taps. This offer is backed by a 5-year warranty.
What It Does For You
- Ensures cleaner water for the entire family by reducing the presence of contaminants in tap water without removing beneficial minerals.
- Improves the taste, odour and clarity of water and beverages made from tap water.
- Easy and convenient to install, use and maintain thanks to space-saving design, simplicity and flexibility of installation.
- Offers greater convenience than purchasing bottled water or jug-type filters.
- Durable, and backed by a 5-year warranty to ensure peace of mind.
Why You Would Like It
Getting high-quality water for you and your family should be as easy as turning on the tap at home. It is easy with eSpring, the world’s number one selling brand of home water treatment systems*. Using cutting-edge technology and thanks to the Diverter Kit, eSpring provides you with cleaner, clearer, better-tasting water right from your existing tap. What’s more, eSpring features a sleek, space-saving design and is quick, easy and flexible to install – eSpring is the perfect water purifier for your family. * Based on a Verify Markets study of 2014 global sales
Facts For You
- eSpring destroys more than 99.99% of waterborne disease-causing bacteria and viruses in drinking water.
- Removes 160 contaminants, including over 145 health-affecting contaminants.
- A single cartridge can filter 5,000 litres – equivalent to a whole year’s water supply.
- eSpring Water Treatment Systems have been awarded the WQA (Water Quality Association) Gold Seal.
- eSpring has been independently verified and certified by the NSF® – an independent, not-for-profit public health organisation.
- eSpring is backed by over 30 years of product development and is used in more than 46 countries around the world.
- Can reduce over 160 contaminants including over 145 potential health effect contaminants:
- lead and mercury
- particulate down to 0.2 microns including asbestos, sediment, dirt and scale
- 33 pesticides and pesticide by-products
- 13 disinfection by-products
- radon and radon decay by-products in drinking water
- 9 pharmaceutical contaminants
- 42 known and/or suspected endocrine disruptors
- suspected cancer causing substances (carcinogens) potential to exist in water
- Destroys of >99.99% of waterborne disease causing bacteria and viruses in drinking water (including Coliforms, Pathogenic Bacteria, HPCs, Poliovirus, Rotavirus, and Hepatitus A)
- Improves the taste, odour and clarity of water.
- Improves taste of beverages made with filter water
- Does not remove beneficial minerals, such as calcium, magnesium, and fluoride
- Treats water for drinking and cooking for family of 6 for up to 1 year or 5000 litres (1320 gallons) whichever comes first (Filter life depends upon filter life and usage)
- Provide an outstanding flow rate, delivering treated water at a rate of 3.4 Litres per Minute
- Convenient, easy to use and maintain
- Uses exclusive patented technology*. (* patented in various European countries)
- Convenient and easily replaceable carbon/UV cartridge
- More convenient and less costly than bottled water.
- Tracks both time and litres used to provide consumers with accurate indication of remaining filter life and peace of mind; system automatically resets itself after filter replacement
- Uses easy-to-understand icons/graphics to display remaining filter life and system status
- Installation flexibility allows the unit to be placed in the most convenient location.
- Diverter Kit allows you to use your existing tap – no need to change your existing kitchen installations.
- Ultraviolet Light Technology destroys bacteria and contaminants by exposing water to powerful UV doses up 80 millijoules (units of measure) per square centimetre.
- US-patented multi-stage carbon block removes the smell and taste of chlorine, harmful particulates and more than 160 contaminants.
- “smart chip” technology helps you keep track of the ultraviolet lamp and the carbon-block filter’s life and LCD display notifies you of need to replace.
- eCoupled™ Wireless Power completely isolates the UV bulb from the power source, resulting in increased durability, energy efficiency and ease of use.
- Smart, sleek, space-saving design and various convenience functions, such as easy-to-replace cartridges and UV lamps and a highly intuitive icon-based interface, ensure maximum convenience and ease of use.
How To Use
- Each eSpring unit is shipped pre-assembled.
- Tube length can be adjusted to desired length, facilitating flexible installation.
- The eSpring water purifier works with normal household water pressure.
- Once installed, water is delivered in the same way as through a normal tap.
- Replace filter after 1 year or 5,000 litres (1,320 gallons) – whichever comes first.
eSpring™ is the world’s number one selling brand of home water treatment systems* (*Based on a Verify Markets study of 2012 global sales)
- Three-stage treatment system combines established and leading technologies.
- Patented* carbon block filter traps particulates 300 to 500 times smaller than a human hair (* Patented in Italy; Note: Average Human Hair size is 60 to 100 microns)
- "Instant On" technology - UV bulb inside the cartridge switches on only when you turn on the tap, so water flows cold, not warmed by the UV light.
- Smart, sleek, space saving design
- Monitoring system lets you know the carbon filter and UV bulb are working, and when it's time for the annual cartridge change.
- Tubing length can be adjusted to desired length
- Unit shipped pre-assembled
- The eSpring system works with normal household water pressure.
- eSpring is the first water treatment system to utilise inductive coupling and smart chip technology
- eSpring™ Water Treatment System features patented* eCoupled™ wireless power technology that transmits electricity through air, water and plastic components without direct-contact electrical connections to light the unit’s UV lamp. (* Patented in various European countries)
- The eSpring smart chip allows for wireless communication to individual cartridges, allowing the monitor to recognise and display operation conditions and downloading important information within each individual cartridge, such as use time and remaining capacity
- eSpring water treatment system has more than 120 patents granted or pending worldwide
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS eSpring™ Water Treatment System:
- Housing Height:327 mm nominal.
- Diameter:178 mm nominal. Constructed of durable, high impact plastic
- Electrical Input:19V DC, 3.16A
- Cartridge(Model No. 100186): Pressed carbon block with internal UV lamp
- Materials:All wetted materials meet U.S. FDA requirements for use in transmitting fluids for human consumption.
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 860 kPa
- Minimum Operating Pressure:104 kPa
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 30° C
- Minimum Operating Temperature: 4.4° C
- Rated Service Flow: 3.4 L per minute at 415 kPa of water pressure with a new cartridge. (Actual flow rate will vary directly with water pressure and the length of time the cartridge has been in service.)
- Rated Service Life:The cartridge is designed to serve the average family’s cooking and drinking water needs for one year or 5000 L, whichever comes first. NOTE: Actual cartridge life will vary with the amount of use and quality of the water supply.
- Installation: Quick and easy.
- Cartridge replacement: Also quick and easy. Can be handled by the user. Does not require returning the water treatment system to the factory for cartridge replacement.
- Testing:System Tested and Certified by NSF International and WQA against NSF/ANSI Standards 42, 53 and 55
You could also be interested in the following products :