Multi-Purpose Cleaner L.O.C.™ - 1 L. 10,92 EUR
Our top selling all-round product is made from naturally derived ingredients for everyday surface cleaning. The concentrated formula has no phosphates, harsh acids or chlorine bleach and it is even effective as a hand cleanser. It leaves an impeccably streak-free shine and can be used on all floor surfaces (except untreated wood)
- This versatile cleaning product is safe to use on all washable surfaces. If water won’t hurt it, L.O.C. Multi-Purpose Cleaner will clean it!
- It uses naturally derived cleaning ingredients from plants and minerals, including coconut, palm oil and salt
- It’s gentle enough to clean hands, yet powerful on dirt and grime
- L.O.C. Multi-Purpose Cleaner now has a higher active, renewable sourced surfactant instead of a petroleum based one
- The clean, fresh fragrance contains essential oils
- It leaves no harmful residue
- The entire formula is biodegradable.
L.O.C. Multi-Purpose Cleaner can be used on baths, toilets, glazed tiles, sinks, showers and marble. Also safe to use on cookers, counter tops, washable walls, doorknobs, telephones, waste bins and painted woodwork.
- For general cleaning, add 30 ml of L.O.C. Multi-Purpose Cleaner to 5 litres of water in a bucket. Wash down the surfaces and dry as appropriate. No need to rinse!
- For spray cleaning, use the AMWAY Pistol Grip Sprayer bottle and add 450 ml of water to the 9:1 line. Top up with Multi-Purpose Cleaner to the 500 ml line. Then just spray surfaces and wipe dry.
- As a hand cleaner, use undiluted and rinse hands after use.
|Ingredient Name||CAS #||Common Name|
|Sodium Laureth Sulfate||68585-34-2||Anionic Surfactant|
|C10-16 Alcohol Ethoxylate||68002-97-1||Nonionic Surfactant|
|Cocamidopropylamine Oxide||68155-09-9||Amphoteric Surfactant|
|Sodium Chloride||7647-14-5||Table Salt|
|Citric Acid||77-92-9||Organic Acid (pH control)|
|Fragrance||Proprietary - see IFRAorg.org||Fragrance|
You could also be interested in the following products :