Electrolyte Drink XS™ Orange-lime Flavour - 15 sticks x 25 g 22,21 EUR
Stay at the top of your game. Experience a new level in refreshment with an advanced, performance-enhancing sports drink. It is a perfect replacement of electrolytes during workout.
XS™ Sports Electrolyte Drink delivers an instant hit of refreshment during physical activity, while fuelling extended performance and delaying exhaustion.
What It Does For You
- XS™ Electrolyte Drink is formulated with a balance of carbohydrates and 5 electrolytes, to enhance your body's absorption of water during physical exercise and replenish electrolyte levels, which help extend your workout.
- Quenches thirst, replenishes carbohydrates and supplies energy
- Made with high-quality Guarana, Maca Root and Quercetin
- Slow & fast releasing carbohydrates fuel longer workouts & delay exhaustion
Helps modulate the body’s response to stress, increasing mental and physical strength during longer workouts
Why You Would Like It
Looking for advanced, next-level refreshment that helps take your workouts a step further? With XS™ Electrolyte Drink, getting the very best out of physical exercise comes as standard! This powerful, advanced sports drink goes above and beyond refreshment alone, combining essential body fuel with powerful ingredients. Carbohydrates fuel physical activity, electrolytes enhance water absorption to prevent dehydration. or hydration that works as hard as you do, XS Electrolyte Drink won't let you down!
Facts For You
- Part of the wider XS Sports collection, designed to Refresh during physical activities
- Contains a special trio combining Gaurana, Maca Root & Quercetin.
Replenishes 5 Key Electrolytes lost during exercise through sweat. Electrolytes as part of a carbohydrate blend enhance water absorption, helping prevent dehydration.
- Fast-acting and refreshing, designed to be used during or after exercise to replenish fluids and provide helpful energy support
- Packed with powerful ingredients and key electrolytes
- Best used in conjunction with other XS Sports products
How To Use
- Dilute 1 sachet in 500 ml of water for hypotonic or 400ml for an isotonic drink. Consume during or after your workout.
- One sachet contains 60 mg of caffeine.
- Additionally a balanced and varied diet and a healthy lifestyle are of general importance. Not suitable for pregnant woman and children.
Maltodextrin, Dextrose, Fructose, Acid (Citric Acid), Flavour, Tripotassium Citrate, Acidity Regulator Trisodium Citrate, Guarana (soluble dry extract; contains 24% caffeine), Calcium Salts of Orthophosphoric Acid, Salt , Magnesium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Palm Oil, Maca Root Extract (0,12%), Colour Beta-Carotene (E160a), Quercetin (0,045%), Sweetener Sucralose, Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol).
|Per 100 g||Per serving
|Energy (kcal)||359 kcal||90 kcal|
|Energy (kJ)||1526 kJ||382 kJ|
|Fat||0,5 g||0,12 g|
|of which Saturates||< 0,1 g||0 g|
|Carbohydrates||85 g||21 g|
|of which Sugars||43,5 g||11 g|
|Dietary Fibre||0 g||0 g|
|Protein||< 0,1 g||0 g|
|Salt||1,95 g||0,50 g|
|NRV%||NRV in %|
|Potassium||1209 mg||60||302 mg||15|
|Calcium||488 mg||61||122 mg||15|
|Magnesium||227 mg||60||56 mg||15|
|Vitamin D||3 μg||60||0,75 μg||15|
*NRV: nutrient reference values
Sports Nutrition Mini- Dictionary
What are electrolytes?
- Minerals that carry an electric charge. Electrolytes are needed for maintaining the balance of fluids inside & outside of cells, as well as for the regulation of nerve and muscle function. These minerals include Sodium, Chloride, Potassium, Magnesium & Calcium which can be lost through sweat during exercise and should be replaced with supplementation.
- XS Electrolyte Drink replenishes body with 5 Key Electrolytes lost during exercise through sweat. Electrolytes as part of a carbohydrate blend enhance water absorption, helping prevent dehydration. Electrolytes are also known to help support muscle contractions, deficiencies may result in muscle cramping.
What is Quercetin?
A flavonoid found in plant foods such as tomatoes, berries & broccoli.
What is Guarana?
A berry with seeds which naturally contain about 4 times the amount of caffeine as coffee beans.
What is Maca Root?
A flowering Peruvian plant that has been cultivated as a vegetable crop in this area for at least 3000 years. Its root contains a variety of nutrients such as fatty acids and amino acids.
You could also be interested in the following products :