Pre-Workout Drink Lemon Lime Flavour XS - 15 sticks x 30 g 36,44 EUR
Provides an essential energy-source before exercise with a special Triple-Energy Blend.
XS™ Pre-Workout Drink is formulated to deliver the key nutrients you need before exercise, firing you up for better performance. Enriched with 9 vitamins and minerals. With Creatine, BCAAs, sugars and sweetener. Lemon Lime Flavour.
What It Does For You
- XS™ Pre-Workout Drink prepares your body, igniting your energy-level for a strong start
- Triple Energy Blend provides immediate energy and kick starts energy production. Per serving it contains:
- 4.3 grams of BCAAs - quick absorbing BCAAs go directly to your muscles, helping prevent partial muscle breakdown before it starts.
- 3 grams of Creatine - increases physical performance in successive bursts of short-term, high intensity exercise. Vitamin B complex - contributing to normal energy yielding metabolism and a reduction of tiredness & fatigue.
- Prepares your cells with protection against oxidative stress caused by exercise with Vitamins C, E, & Zinc.
- Quick, convenient and delicious – just add to water as per usage instructions.
Why You Would Like It
- If you're looking for a fast, effective and long-lasting jumpstart before working out, XS Sports has you covered! Pre-Workout Drink has been specially formulated to provide your body with the energy it needs to fire through exercise. Boasting a special Triple Energy Blend, this advanced sports supplement helps ensure you get the most from your workout. Branch Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) help fuel muscles during workout, while creatine fuels muscles with quick bursts of energy. In addition, essential B vitamins provide energy and delay fatigue, helping you achieve more. With XS Sports in your corner, every activity becomes an incredible adventure!
Facts For You
- Contains a special Triple-Energy Blend which provides immediate energy.
- Perform better at every stage – try the entire XS Sports collection
- Designed to be used before exercise for a helpful energy-source
- Packed with powerful ingredients, like Creatine and BCAAs and key vitamins and minerals.
- Best used in conjunction with other XS Sports products
How To Use
- Dilute 1 sachet in 300 to 500 ml of water per your taste preference, using a shaker cup to mix for best results.
- Consume 30-60 minutes before your workout.
- Consume before physcial activity or workout for maximum effectiveness.
- Additionally, a balanced and varied diet and a healthy lifestyle are of general importance.
- Not suitable for pregnant women and children
Maltodextrin, Acid (Citric Acid), Creatine Monohydrate (9.8% Creatin), Dextrose, Fructose, L-Leucine (7%), L-Valine (3.7%), L-Isoleucine (3.7%), Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Flavour, Acidity Regulator (Trisodium Citrate), Palm Oil, Colour (Sodium-Copper-Chlorophylin (E 141)), Sweetener (Sucralose), L-Ascorbic Acid, DL-alpha Tocopherol, Nicotinamide, Zinc Oxide, Calcium-D-Pantothenate, Thiamin Hydro-chloride, Riboflavin, Pyridoxin Hydrochloride, Pteroylmonoglutamic Acid, Cyanocobalamin.
|Nutritional Value||Per 100 g||Per serving 30 g|
|Energy (kcal)||263 kcal||79 kcal|
|Energy (kJ)||1121 kJ||336 kJ|
|Fat||0.4 g||0.1 g|
|of which Saturates||0.1 g||0 g|
|Carbohydrates||55 g||16.5 g|
|of which Sugars||20 g||6 g|
|Dietary Fibre||< 0.1 g||0 g|
|Protein||< 0.1 g||0 g|
|Salt||2.0 g||0.6 g|
|Nutritional Value||Per 100 g||NRV in %||Per serving 30 g||NRV in %|
|Calcium||470 mg||59||141 mg||18|
|Zinc||7 mg||70||2.1 mg||21|
|Vitamin E||10 mg||83||3 mg||25|
|Vitamin C||67 mg||92||20 mg||25|
|Thiamin||0.95 mg||87||0.28 mg||25|
|Riboflavin||1.16 mg||87||0.35 mg||25|
|Niacin||13.3 mg||88||45 mg||25|
|Vitamin B6||1.17 mg||84||0.35 mg||25|
|Folic acid||166 μg||83||50 µg||25|
|Vitamin B12||2 μg||88||0.63 μg||25|
|Pantothenic AciD||4.98 mg||83||1.5 mg||25|
*NRV: nutrient reference values
What are BCAAs?
The three essential amino acids Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine are collectively known as Branched Chain Amino Acids. BCAAs are not produced by the body and must be ingested through diet. The XS Pre-workout Drink contains 4.3g of BCAAs per serving.
Why are BCAAs in this product’s formula? Benefits of BCAAs?
BCAAs are included as they are essential, and because they can’t be produced by the body they must be consumed through diet. After consumption, BCAAs rapidly increase their concentration in muscle tissue.Studies have shown BCAAs help build lean muscles after intense exercise and supportenhanced protein synthesis
What is the benefit of Creatine?
Creatine has a vital role in the creation and transfer of energy required for muscle contraction. It helps increase your overall workout intensity, providing more power during workouts.
When should this product be taken? How to use it?
You should consume 30-60 minutes before your workout.
Dilute 1 sachet in 300 to 500 ml of water per your taste preference, using a shaker cup to mix for best results.
How many calories are in this product?
Each 30g serving sachet contains 79 calories.
What is this product sweetened with?
Our formula uses high quality sucralose as a sweetener.
You could also be interested in the following products :