bodykey by NUTRILITE Meal Replacement Bars Tropical Fruit 50,80 EUR
Why You Would Like It : New bodykey by NUTRILITE Meal Replacement Bars are an easy and effective way for you to replace 1-2 meals daily and achieve your weight-management and healthy lifestyle goals. Available in delicious Tropical Fruits and Dark Chocolate flavours, bodykey by NUTRILITE Meal Replacement Bars are nutritionally balanced and come in handy 'snack bar’ portion sizes. This means you can enjoy every bite of your weight-management journey wherever your day takes you. Suitable for all bodykey by NUTRILITE diet types and packed with natural ingredients, vitamins and minerals. Meal Replacement Bars are the optimal way to achieve your optimal you.
bodykey by NUTRILITE Meal Replacement Bars are a delicious, healthy way to get to your optimal you.
What It Does For You
- Contribute to weight loss and maintenance, but also great for healthy lifestyle seekers.
- Provide a nutritionally balanced replacement for regular meals, thanks to vitamins, minerals, fibre and protein.
- Convenient to enjoy ‘on the go’ and wherever you happen to be at meal time, thanks to handy, snack-size portions.
- Compatible with any bodykey by NUTRILITE diet type, which means it easily fits into any daily routine – no matter how hectic or demanding.
- Treat your taste buds with delicious Dark Chocolate flavour and enjoy every bite of your weight-loss and healthy lifestyle journey.
- Substituting 2 daily meals with bodykey by NUTRILITE Meal Replacement Bars contributes to weight loss.
- Substituting 1 daily meal with a bar contributes to the maintenance of weight after weight loss.
How do bodykey by NUTRILITE Meal Replacement Bars differ from regular snack bars?
bodykey by NUTRILITE Meal Replacement Bars are enriched with vitamins and minerals, are high in fibre, and are free from artificial colours, flavours and GMO ingredients.
For how long can I replace regular meals with Meal Replacement Bars? / Can I use Meal Replacement bars in the long term?
Meal Replacement Bars should not be used to replace all meals, and are not a substitute for a balanced and varied diet. Meal Replacement bars can be used instead of 1-2 meals daily as part of your ongoing weight-management regimen.
Why are Meal Replacement Bars high in fibre?
bodykey by NUTRILITE™ Meal Replacement bars have been specially formulated to provide you with important nutrients that should form part of your dietary intake
- Suitable for all bodykey by NUTRILITE types (fat sensitive, carb sensitive, balanced types) and conveniently packaged as single-portion bars.
- Contain natural ingredients and are free from artificial colours, preservatives, flavours and GMO ingredients.
- Enriched with 13 vitamins and 11 minerals (Nutritional Value) and high in fibre.
How To Use
- Take bodykey by NUTRILITE Meal Replacement Bars with you as part of your daily routine.
- Consume 1-2 Meal Replacement Bars instead of your regular daily meals.
- Substitute 1 meal a day with a Meal Replacement Bar if your goal is weight maintenance, 2 if the goal is weight loss.
bodykey by NUTRILITE Meal Replacement Bar
Tropical Fruits Flavour
Pea Protein Crisp (Pea Protein, Wheat Protein, Manioc Starch), Yoghurt Coating 9.5% (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Skimmed Yoghurt Powder (Contains Milk), Lactose (From Milk), Emulsifier (Soy Lecithin), Flavours, Acid (Citric Acid)), Whey Protein Crisp (Whey Protein (From Milk), Rice Flour, Emulsifier (Soy Lecithin)), Oligofructose, Glucose Syrup, Apple 4.5%, Humectant (Glycerol), Sweetener (Maltitols), Apricot 3.8%, Rice Crisps (Rice Flour, Wheat Gluten, Sugar, Wheat Malt, Glucose, Salt), Palm Fat, Maltodextrin, Minerals (Calcium Salts of Orthophosphoric Acid, Potassium Salts of Orthophosphoric acid, Magnesium Oxide, Ferric Diphosphate, Zinc Oxide, Copper(II)Gluconate, Manganese Sulphate, Sodium Selenite, Potassium Iodide), Thickener (Acacia Gum), Sunflower Oil, Mango Purée 1.9%, Flaxseed 1.9%, Sunflower Seeds 1.9%, Skimmed Yoghurt Powder (Contains Milk), Acid (Citric Acid), Flavours, Salt, Emulsifier (Citric Acid Esters of Mono- and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids), Vitamins (Vitamin C (L-Ascorbic Acid), Niacin (Nicotinamide), Vitamin E (DL-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate), Pantothenic Acid (CalciumD-Pantothenate), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydro-Chloride), Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride), Vitamin A (Retinyl Acetate), Folic Acid (Pteroylmonoglutamic Acid), Vitamin K (Phytomenadione), Biotin (D-Biotin), Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol), Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamine)).
|Nutritional Value||Per 100g||Per serving (58g)|
|Energy||1603 kJ||930 kJ|
|Energy||382 kcal||222 kcal|
|Fat||12,7 g||7,4 g|
|Saturated fatty acids||4,8 g||2,8 g|
|Carbohydrates||38,0 g||22,1 g|
|Sugars||12,1 g||7,0 g|
|Polyols||8,7 g||5,0 g|
|Fiber||9,7 g||5,6 g|
|Protein||27,4 g||15,9 g|
|Salt||0,74 g||0,43 g|
|100 g||NRV* (%)||per Bar||NRV* (%)|
|Vitamin A||414 μg||52||240 μg||30|
|Vitamin D||2.6 μg||52||1.5 μg||30|
|Vitamin E||8.0 mg||66||4,6 mg||39|
|Vitamin C||41.4 mg||52||24.0 mg||30|
|Thiamine (vit. B1)||0.57 mg||52||0.33 mg||30|
|Riboflavin (vit. B2)||0.73 mg||52||0.42 mg||30|
|Niacin (vit. B3)||8,3 mg||52||4.8 mg||30|
|Vitamin B6||0.72 mg||52||0.42 mg||30|
|Folic acid||103.5 μg||52||60.0 μg||30|
|Vitamin B12||1.29 μg||52||0.75 μg||30|
|Biotin||25.9 μg||52||15.0 μg||30|
|Pantothenic acid||3.10 mg||51||1.80 mg||30|
|Vitamin K||38 μg||52||22 μg||30|
|Calcium||414 mg||52||414 mg||52|
|Phosphorus||557 mg||79||323 mg||46|
|Potassium||863 mg||43||501 mg||25|
|Iron||10.3 mg||74||6.0 mg||43|
|Zinc||5.6 mg||56||3.2 mg||32|
|Copper||0.90 mg||90||0.52 mg||52|
|Iodine||77.7 μg||52||45.0 μg||30|
|Selene||28.5 μg||52||16.5 μg||30|
|Magnesium||194.1 mg||52||112.6 mg||30|
|Manganese||1.03 mg||64||0.6 mg||37|
*NRV: nutrient reference value
You could also be interested in the following products :