In Charge Kit NUTRILITE 78,07 EUR
Why You Would Like It : NUTRILITE’s In Charge Kit is designed to help ambitious, energetic and adventurous individuals get the most out of every day!Vitamin B Plus Dual-Action provides B Vitamins to support normal energy-yielding metabolism and helps fight fatigue, while Omega-3 Complex contains EPA and DHA that support the normal function of the heart. Meanwhile, Vitamin C Plus contains Vitamin C that supports the body’s natural defences and helps keep daily fatigue at bay. Three high-quality supplements, one effective kit for young go-getters!
Ideal for young professionals and adventurous types, this exclusive In Charge Kit comprises NUTRILITE Vitamin C Plus, Omega-3 Complex and Vitamin B Plus Dual-Action! Enjoy more energy, vigour and vitality every day!
What It Does For You
- Helps maintain energy levels and reduce fatigue
- Covers a broad range of vitamin and mineral requirements
- Contributes to the normal function of the heart
- Vitamin C supports the body’s natural defences
- Three high-quality products in one tailored kit
Facts For You
- 1 tablet of Vitamin C Plus provides more total useable vitamin C throughout the day than 600 mg provided by instant release and is also gentler on the stomach.
- 1 tablet of Vitamin B Plus provides 100% NRV of all eight essential B Vitamins. It ensures optimal nutrient release of each B vitamin using dual-action technology
- One capsule of Omega-3 Complex provides 380 mg of omega-3 fatty acids
- Provides broad coverage of daily vitamins, minerals and trace elements.
- Designed to boost energy levels and prevent fatigue.
- Provides slow-release vitamin C from ascorbic acid and also from one of the richest known natural sources – acerola cherry.
- Vitamin C contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system.
- Using DUAL-ACTION TECHNOLOGY, NUTRILITE™ Vitamin B Plus offers optimal nutrient release of each B vitamin to support normal energy-yielding metabolism and help fight fatigue.
- Omega-3 Complex contains EPA and DHA that support the normal function of the heart. The beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 250 mg of EPA and DHA.
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives added.
How To Use
- Vitamin C Plus- Take 1 tablet per day
- Omega-3 Complex - Take 1 capsule daily with a meal
- Vitamin B Plus - Take 1 tablet per day
Ingredients - Nutritional value
For more detailed information please visit:
How do I order/ receive the products?
The products included in the In Charge Kit (Vitamin C Plus, Omega-3 Complex and Vitamin B Plus) are packaged separately, not bundled together. However, the kit can be order under the single SKU of 294545.
What's the purpose of the products in the kit?
The In Charge Kit contains Vitamin C Plus, Omega-3 Complex and Vitamin B Plus. The products deliver vitamins, minerals and other active substances that can help maintain energy levels and support the immune system.
Vitamin C Plus contains vitamin C that contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism;
Vitamin B Plus contains vitamins B (B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B7, B12) that contribute to the energy-yielding metabolism;
Omega-3 Complex contains EPA and DHA that support the normal function of the heart. The beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 250 mg of EPA and DHA.
What is the benefit of taking all of the products in the kit?
The combination of these three products provides active ingredients that help with normal energy-yielding metabolism, normal function of the immune system and normal function of the heart.
When can I expect to see results?
The time it takes to see results will vary in accordance with the age, lifestyle and health of the individual using it.
Who may benefit from consuming products in this kit?
Ambitious, energetic and adventurous individuals determined to get the most out of every day!
Can the products in this kit be taken with other food supplements?
It depends on your supplementation routine as all supplements are different and interact with other supplements in a unique way. If in doubt, discuss using food supplements with your GP.
You could also be interested in the following products :