Vitamin D - 90 tablets 20,85 EUR
NUTRILITE Vitamin D is a food supplement containing Vitamin D derived from natural sources
NUTRILITE Vitamin D is a food supplement containing Vitamin D derived from natural sources to help keep you feeling goodand supports your overall health.
What It Does For You
- NUTRILITETM Vitamin D provides a supplementary dose of 15µg (600 IU)* of vitamin D, derived from natural sources,to support your health.
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal bones and teeth.
- Vitamin D contributes to normal absorption and utilisation of calcium and phosphorus.
- Vitamin D contributes to the normal function of the immune system andto the maintenance of normal muscle function.
- Vitamin D plays a role in the process of cell division.
* 300% of NRV (Nutrient Reference Values).
Why You Would Like It
Daily sun exposure of skin without sunscreen could usually provide the daily vitamin D needs.**
Our lifestyles and work commitments mean that many of us spend a lot of time indoors. Opportunities are further limited in autumn and winter due to shorter days and weaker sunlight. Unfortunately, very few foods naturally contain vitamin D, which means that getting enough vitamin D from diet alone isn’t a strong option for most people. As a result, many of us are not benefiting from the full potential of this ‘sun vitamin’ and a lack of vitamin D might become a reality.
Help is at hand! NUTRILITETM Vitamin D, containing vitamin D derived from natural sources, helps to put vitamin D within easy reachby putting the power of the sun in the palm of your hand.
Facts For You
About 30 minutes of daily sun exposure of the arms and face without sunscreen could usually provide the daily vitamin D needs.**
Very few foods naturally contain vitamin D. Fatty fish (such as salmon, tuna, and mackerel) and fish liver oils are good sources. Small amounts of vitamin D are found in beef liver, cheese, and egg yolk.
A large-scale study funded by the European Union found that vitamin D inadequacy is prevalent among 40.4% of the European population, irrespective of age, ethnicity, and latitude.***
- NUTRILITE™Vitamin D delivers vitamin D derived from two natural sources.
- It is made with cultured yeast – a high concentrated source of vitamin D.
- Yeast is cultured at a NutriCert™ certified partner facility.
- NUTRILITE Vitamin D does not contain artificial flavours, colours or added preservatives.
** The amount of vitamin D produced in the skin with the help of the sun might be affected by latitude, season, ozone layer and clouds, surface characteristics, clothing, skin colour, and age. Source: EFSA NDA Panel, 2016. Scientiﬁc opinion on dietary reference values for vitamin D. EFSA Journal 2016;14(10):4547, 145 pp. doi:10.2903/j.efsa.2016.4547; https://efsa.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/epdf/10.2903/j.efsa.2016.4547
*** Source: Cashman KD, Dowling KG, et al. Vitamin D deficiency in Europe: pandemic? Am J Clin Nutr (2016) 103(4):1033–44.10.3945/ajcn.115.120873.
How To Use
Take 1 tablet a day, with or without a meal.
- Keep out of reach of young children.
- Food supplements are no substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Please do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Keep bottle tightly closed.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Additionally, a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are of general importance.
- NUTRILITE Vitamin D provides a supplementary dose of 15µg (600 IU) of vitamin D.
- It is convenient to incorporate into any diet or routine – just take one small, easy-to-swallow tablet per day.
- NUTRILITE Vitamin D is made with cultured yeast – a high concentrated source of Vitamin D.
- NUTRILITE Vitamin D does not contain artificial colours, flavours or added preservatives.
INGREDIENTS: Maltodextrin, Stabilisers (Microcrystalline Cellulose, Cross-Linked Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose, Hydroxypropyl Methyl Cellulose), Vitamin D Yeast 3%, Modified Starch, Anti-Caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide, Fatty Acids), Sucrose, Antioxidants (Sodium Ascorbate, Alpha-Tocopherol), Humectant (Glycerol), Medium Chain Triglycerides, Cholecalciferol, Glazing Agent (Carnauba Wax).
|PER DAY (1 TABLET)
**** % of Nutrient Reference Value
WHO MAY BENEFIT FROM CONSUMING THIS PRODUCT?
Adults who take care of their bodies and value an active lifestyle. They may struggle to get adequate vitamin D – not only from their diet but also because of indoor lifestyle and with limited access to sun, especially during the autumn and winter.
IS THERE A RISK THAT MY INTAKE OF VITAMIN D WOULD BE TOO HIGH, IF MY DIET IS FULL OF FATTY FISH, EGGS AND DAIRY PRODUCTS?
Research suggests that risk of vitamin D toxicity is very low in healthy people at intake levels lower than 10.000 IU (250µg)/day.
ARE THERE OTHER PHYSICAL STATES/CONDITIONS FOR WHICH USE IS CONTRAINDICATED?
There is no evidence of any contraindications with use of this product. However, as with any supplement, those under supervised medical care should consult their healthcare provider before using this product.
CAN THIS PRODUCT BE TAKEN WITH OTHER FOOD SUPPLEMENTS?
This supplement can be combined with other food supplements. This allows the user the flexibility to tailor their supplement regime to meet lifestyle and nutritional needs.
Combination of this product with NUTRILITE DOUBLE X or DAILY and/or CalMagD Plus does not pose any risk to human health, if recommended daily dosages are followed.
You could also be interested in the following products :